Traditional sweet , Usually prepared with khoya (condensed cow milk). This version is equally yummy , healthy and Vegan!!!
Grated Coconut - 3 cups
Sugar - 2 cups
Coconut cream - 3 TBSP
raisins - 1 Tbsp
cardamom powder - 1 Tsp
Almond slices (optional).
1. Add grated coconut , sugar , coconut cream. Mix well. Cook on medium flame.
2. When the mixture begins to leave the sides of the pan, add raisins , cardamom powder.
3. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Grease a plate. Level it well and make a square.
5. Garnish with almond slices. (Optional).
6. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes. Cut in square or diamond shape.