Vegan Rava Ladoo
This Recipe is free from :
Rava fine / Suji fine - 1 cups.
Powdered sugar - 1 cups.
vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
cardamom powder - 1 Tsp
Coconut Cream - 4-5 TBSP
raisins - 1 TBSP
1. To wok add vegetable oil. Warm it up.
2. Add Rava/Suji. Saute on low flame till it changes color and releases nutty flavor.
3. Add sugar and mix well. Once the sugar melts, add cardamom powder and mix well.
4. Add coconut cream and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps.
5. Make into small or medium size balls . Optionally garnish with your choice almond or cashew nut . If you feel the mixture is dry you can add additional cream or warm non-dairy milk of your choice.