Vegan Besan Laddoo
A traditional recipe, perfect yummy snacks. Healthy on body and minds.
Besan / Chickpea flour - 3 cups.
Powdered sugar - 3 cups.
vegetable oil - 1 cup
caramom powder - 1 Tsp
Almond or any non-dairy milk - 1 cup
raisins - 1 TBSP
1. To wok add vegetable oil. Warm it up.
2. Add besan / chickpea flour. Saute on low flame till it turns golden brown and releases nutty flavor.
3. Add the almond or non-dairy milk and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps.
4. Let the mixture cool down. Once warm add sugar , caramom powder , raisins. Mix well.
5. Make into small or medium size balls . Optionally garnish with your choice almond or cashew nut .