Tandul Bhakri / Rice flour flatbread
This Recipe is free from :
Rice flour - ½ cup
Water - ½ cup
Salt - ⅛ Tsp
Vegetable Oil - ½ Tsp
Bring water to boil. add salt and vegetable oil to it.
2. Slowly add the rice flour and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps.
3. Switch off the gas and cover the mixture. Let it rest for 3-4 minutes.
4. While the mixture is still hot, knead it to a soft dough. Make into lemon size balls.
5. Dust the ball with some dry flour and gently roll the ball with a rolling pin. Roll it into a medium thickness and around 4 inch diameter. Carefully lift the bhakri with both your hands and place it on a hot iron griddle.
6.Spread a little water with your hands on the surface of the Bhakri and then flip it over with a flat spatula.
7. Cook on high flame till some brown spots appear on the lower surface of the Bhakri.
8. Take it off the griddle flip again and gently put it directly on the flame.
9. Cook till you see brown spots or till it balloons up.