Gajar Khobra Vadi / Coconut Carrot Fudge
This Recipe is free from :
Freshly Grated Coconut - 1 and ½ cups
Sugar - 1 cup
Carrot - grated - 1 cup
Coconut cream - 2 TBSP
Raisins - 1 Tbsp
Cardamom powder - 1 Tsp
1. Add grated coconut , sugar , grated carrots , coconut cream. Mix well. Cook on medium flame.
2. When the mixture begins to leave the sides of the pan add cardamom powder. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Grease a plate. Add the cooked mixture on the plate and level it well. Make a square.
5. Garnish with raisins. (Optional).
6. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes. Cut in square or diamond shape.
7. Store in an airtight container and remains good for a week outside refrigerator and for a month when kept inside the fridge.