This Recipe is free from :
Coconut Yogurt/Cultured Coconut Milk - 1 small pack (6 Oz)
Mango Pulp - 1/4 cup
Sugar - 1 TBSP
cardamom powder - Pinch
Charoli - 1 TBSP
Garnishing - Kesar
1. To prepare hung yogurt (yogurt drained of all its water).Tie the coconut milk yogurt in a cotton / mulmul cloth (Cotton Handkerchief also works) and leave it hanging overnight.
2. Stir the hung yogurt nicely with a spoon till there are no crumbs.
3. Add Mango pulp and mix it well.
4. Add Sugar and mix well till sugar melts and mixes well with yogurt.
5. Add cardamom powder , charoli and stir well.
6. Garnish with Kesar strands and serve.