Cabbage Chilla / Vegetable Pancakes
Wholesome Meal , quick healthy snack a goto dish.
Shredded Cabbage - 1 cup
chickpea flour / besan - 1/4 cup
Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1 Tsp
Coriander powder - 1Tsp
Cumin powder - 1Tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 Tsp
caraway seeds / ajwain - 1 Tsp
salt to taste
Water as needed
1. Add all the ingredients - cabbage , chickpea flour , turmeric powder , red chilli powder , coriander powder , cumin powder , caraway seeds , salt.
2. Mix the mixture well.
3. Add water as needed to get the batter to a consistency same as dosa or pancakes.
4. Heat a skillet / pan on medium heat.
5. spray some oil on the pan and then spread the batter to make a nice medium size circle of pancake thickness.
6. Cover and let it cook till it gets a nice golden brown color.
7. Flip the pancake and cook till it gets golden brown color.
8. Serve with favorite chutney or ketchup.