Amba-Khobra Vadi / Mango - coconut fudge
This Recipe is free from :
1.Grated Coconut - 3 cups
2.Sugar - 1 cup
3.Mango juice also called as amras( freshly squeezed or canned)- 1 cup
4.Raisins - 1 Tbsp
5. Cardamom powder - 1 Tsp
1. Add grated coconut , sugar , mango juice to a wok. Mix well. Cook on medium flame.
2. When the mixture begins to leave the sides of the pan, add raisins , cardamom powder.
3. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Grease a plate. Transfer the cooked mixture on the greased plate. Level it well and make a square.
5. Garnish with almond slices. (Optional).
6. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes. Cut in square or diamond shape.